Netgear Armor is an advanced multi-layered cyber security solution that secures not only the wireless network but also the devices connected to it. The device also protects against viruses, spam, hackers, and more.
If you would like to enable this feature on your Netgear AX600 wireless extender, please consider moving to this post. But before you do, find out the various benefits it offers.
Netgear Armor Amazing Features
- Network vulnerability analysis
Netgear Armor scans and identifies network errors and provides a weekly security report.
- End-Point protection for devices
Protects all devices such as computers, laptops, mobile phones connected to your wireless network locally and remotely.
- Automatic security update
Sends real-time updates and sends quick notifications of events on your WiFi network.
- Device control and management
Allows you to manage or block devices that are trying to connect to your wireless network.
- Anti-Theft Protection
Last but not least, Netgear Armor monitors the location of your devices. This means that in the event of a lost or stolen device, you have the advantage of remote data erasure.
Now that you know the features that Netgear Armor offers, follow the instructions below to find out how you can activate it on your AX600 Extender using Nighthawk.
How to activate Netgear Armor on AX600 Extender?
Steps to activate Netgear Armor AX600 Extender
- Obtain an Ethernet cable.
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Netgear AX600 Extender and the other to the existing router.
- Unlock your mobile device.
- Go to the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Are you using an Android device? Go to Google Play Store? Does he own an iOS device? Take it to the App Store.
- Find the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- Download the application.
- When the installation is complete, launch the application on your mobile device.
- Enter the default username and password on your Netgear AX600 Wireless Extender.
- Click the Sign In Netgear button.
- The Netgear Armor page is displayed.
- Click Active.
- It may take some time to verify your Netgear account credentials.
- Click Security on the Nighthawk taskbar to launch Netgear Armor.
You are all done! Follow these instructions to make sure you enable the Netgear Armor feature on your AX600 Wireless Extender using Nighthawk. If there is no time you encounter problems during the process, contact our technical experts or follow the troubleshooting tips below.
Can’t Activate Netgear Armor on AX600 Extender?
- Make sure your Netgear AX600 Wireless Extender is adequately powered from an electrical outlet.
- The Ethernet cable you use to connect the extender to the router should not be damaged or burned. Also, make sure you have an Ethernet connection at your fingertips.
- Make sure your mobile device is fully charged.
- If you are unsure of the default username and password of your Netgear AX600 Wireless Extender, see the user guide. Here you will find every detail of your device (how to configure the Netgear AX600 extender, steps to update the extender firmware, troubleshooting login issues, etc.)
We hope these troubleshooting tips help you troubleshoot “Do not enable Armor on the AX600 Wireless Extender.”