To set up and log in to a Netgear router, you must follow the steps in Netgear Setup Help | routerlogin.net Website. First, connect the modem to the WLAN port with an Ethernet cable. Then connect the computer to each LAN port using a different Ethernet cable. Later, turn off your computer, router, and modem, and then turn them on to complete the boot process. Open any web browser and visit www.routerlogin.net.
You will be asked to enter the default credentials on the Netgear router login page, where the default username is “admin” and the default password is “password”. Click Login, go to the Setup Wizard and press yes. The router detects your internet connection and a happy page is displayed.
Steps to follow To Setup Netgear N300 Wifi Extender
1. Turn on the external Netgear N300 series.
2. Plug it into an electrical outlet.
3. Connect the amplifier and your WiFi device.
4. Start Network Manager and connect to Netgear_ext.
5. Open any web browser.
Find the default login site mywifiext.net
6. Create an account if you don’t already have one.
7. Select the network you want to extend.
8. Click the Next button.
9. Finally, click Finish.
Congratulations, you have successful completed the Netgear N300 Setup.